Friday, January 28, 2011

Funny/Weird Pictures I’ve Taken Pt. 2

This first picture was taken in Paris, France. I don’t think I really need to explain. 


The next picture was taken in Belfast, Ireland. 


This is where the detour button on the GPS comes in quite handy.

This picture was taken not too far from where we live in England.

I know you're probably thinking that this sign is unnecessary but let me assure you that it is. There are probably more old people here per capita than a retirement home in Florida. 

 Here’s an oddly specific sign out in front of a shop in our town. They seem legit. 


The next three pictures were taken at our house. If you suffer from arachnophobia I suggest you look away. One morning I got up for work and went to the bathroom. As I’m standing at the toilet I see something moving in the bathtub so I look over and this is what I see:


That‘s my shaver cord next to it. The damn thing was so big that it couldn’t even climb out of the bathtub!

 
This one was just chilling on the wall in front of our house.


These aren’t the only ones like this we’ve seen. There have been at least half a dozen more that we haven’t taken pictures of. I’m starting to think our neighbors are breeding them next door. 

On a completely separate note; we’ve got a couple guest bedrooms if anyone wants to come visit us!


No comments:

Post a Comment